Last modified: April 12th, 2021
The Digital Services are not intended for use in the event of an emergency or other urgent situation. If you believe you may have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
Rise Healthcare Tech, Inc., doing business as RxDefine (“RxDefine,” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Digital Services;
- in e-mail, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Digital Services; and
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by RxDefine or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Digital Services.
- Children Under the Age of 18
Our Digital Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or through the Digital Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on or in our Digital Services or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Digital Services, specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, home address, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, home, work, and mobile telephone numbers, date of birth, credit or debit card number (for payment purposes only), medical history, and other health information (“Personal Data”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to or use of our Digital Services, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Digital Services; or
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access or use our Digital Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through or use our Digital Services. Information collected automatically may include estimated or precise geo-location, usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Digital Services is:
- Personal Data such as the data identified above;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Digital Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Digital Services, using our services or other services available through the Digital Services, purchasing products, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Digital Services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us; and
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Digital Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Digital Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Digital Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- details of your visits to our Digital Services, such as traffic data, location, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to or use of our Digital Services, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or in the Digital Services; and
- information about your computer, mobile device, and Internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Digital Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Digital Services according to your individual interests; and
- recognize you when you return to our Digital Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of our Website. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help our Website analyze how users use the site. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Website by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). We may also use Google Analytics Advertising Features or other advertising networks to provide you with interest-based advertising based on your online activity. For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google's website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Some information RxDefine collects constitutes protected health information (“PHI”) under the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). As set forth above, your Provider will provide you with a Notice of Privacy Practices describing its collection, use, and disclosure of your health information, not RxDefine. RxDefine will use and disclose PHI only as permitted in RxDefine’s agreements with your Provider, if any, and we only collect the PHI we need to fully perform our services and to respond to you or your Provider. We may use your PHI to contact you to the extent permitted by law, to provide requested services, to provide information to your Providers and insurers, to obtain payment for our services, to respond to your inquiries and requests, and to respond to inquiries and requests from your Providers and benefits program. We may combine your information with other information about you that is available to us, including information from other sources, such as from your Providers, insurers, or benefits program, in order to maintain an accurate record of our participants. PHI will not be used for any other purpose, including marketing, without your consent.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to provide our Website and its functionality, contents, and services to you;
- to provide our products and services to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
- to process, fulfill, support, and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you;
- to provide you with notices about your RxDefine account;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions, and contests;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Digital Services or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- to provide internet-based targeted advertising to you;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications or by visiting your Account Preferences page. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- to affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and payment processing services;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by RxDefine about our Digital Services users are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to affiliates and third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of RxDefine, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. These third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Text Message Communications. By providing your mobile number, you are agreeing to be contacted by or on behalf of RxDefine at the mobile number you have provided, including calls and text messages, to receive informational, product or service related (e.g., progress tracking, reminders, etc.) messages and communications relating to the Digital Services. Message and data rates may apply. To stop receiving text messages text a reply to us with the word STOP. We may confirm your opt out by text message. If you subscribe to multiple types of text messages from us, we may unsubscribe you from the service that most recently sent you a message or respond to your STOP message by texting you a request to identify services you wish to stop. Please note, that by withdrawing your consent, some Digital Services may no longer be available to you. Keep in mind that if you stop receiving text messages from us you may not receive important and helpful information and reminders about your services.
- Promotional Offers from RxDefine. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by RxDefine to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail or other marketing communications you receive from us or logging onto your Account Preferences page. This opt out does not apply to information provided to RxDefine as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our services. You may have other options with respect to marketing and communication preferences through our Digital Services.
- Disclosure of Your Information to Affiliates and Third Parties. By using our Digital Services, you consent to our sharing of your Personal Data with our affiliates and third parties for their promotional purposes. If you wish to unsubscribe from such affiliate and third parties’ promotions, you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from them. If you wish to opt-out of such sharing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Targeted Advertising. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites. Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
- Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can Contact Us to access and/or find out what information we have about you, and to correct that information. You can also review and change your Personal Data by logging into our Digital Services and visiting Account Management sections of our Digital Services or using the Contact Us form on the Website. You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account with us. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Do Not Track Signals
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, while you can disable cookies using your web browser, we do not honor or recognize when your browser sends “do not track” signals. We do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based on whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology, multi-factor authorization, and various authentication and identity management tools to safeguard the information sent and received by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Digital Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to, on or through our Digital Services. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, or in your operating system.
- California Privacy Rights for California Residents
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California’s “Shine the Light” law) permits users of our Digital Services that are California residents and who provide Personal Information in obtaining products and services for personal, family, or household use to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include the categories of Personal Information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared your Personal Information with for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2020 will receive information regarding such activities in 2019). You may request this information once per calendar year. To make such a request, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Contact Information
How to Contact Us:
200 S. Biscayne Blvd, #20fl
Miami, FL 33131
Get in touch
Leave us a message and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly or reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org